In order to make our Autumn Showcase event more accessible to those on a low income, we are using a sliding scale ticket price. You can choose what you pay based on your circumstances – you won’t be asked for any proof/ID. We just ask that you are honest!
Prices are £12 / £9 / £6 (or FREE*)
• I am comfortably able to meet all of my basic needs.
• I may have some debt but it doesn’t prohibit attainment of basic needs.
• I own my home or property or I rent a higher-end property.
• I can afford public and private transport. If I have a car/access to a car I can afford petrol.
• I have access to financial savings.
• I have an expendable*** income.
• I can always buy new items.
• I can afford an annual holiday or take time off.
• I may stress about meeting my basic needs but still regularly achieve them.
• I may have some debt but it does not prohibit attainment of basic needs.
• I can afford public transport and often private transport. If I have a car/access to a car I can afford petrol.
• I am employed.
• I might have access to financial savings.
• I have some expendable income.
• I am able to buy some new items and I buy others second-hand.
• I can take a holiday annually or every few years without financial burden.
£6 (or FREE*):
• I frequently stress about meeting basic** needs and don’t always achieve them.
• I have debt and it sometimes prohibits me from meeting my basic needs.
• I rent lower-end properties or have unstable housing.
• I sometimes can’t afford public or private transport. If I own a car/have access to a car, I am not always able to afford petrol.
• I am unemployed or underemployed.
• I qualify for government and/or voluntary assistance, for example, food banks and benefits.
• I have no access to savings.
• I have no or very limited expendable*** income.
• I rarely buy new items because I am unable to afford them.
• I can’t afford a holiday or don’t have the ability to take time off without financial burden.
*If you sit within this pricing structure and are unable to pay £6 for the event please get in touch with Claricia at email@example.com and we will arrange for free entry.
**BASIC NEEDS include food, housing, clothing, and transportation.
***EXPENDABLE INCOME might mean you are able to buy coffee or tea at a shop, go to the cinema or a concert, buy new clothes, books and similar items each month, etc.
For more information and to book:
Call 0131 225 5525 or go to https://onbeingstill.eventbrite.co.uk