• Online courses will be running in 5-week blocks commencing the week beginning 8th June 2020.
• Bookings can be made online through the course page on our website. Please make sure you have an email address saved to your MindBody account when you book so that we can email you the class links. (Please note that our telephone lines are currently unavailable).
• We are offering 3 free spaces on each course for NHS workers (subject to availability). To book please email email@example.com and include a photo or scan of your NHS ID.
• If you are booking on behalf of another person please make sure that the booking is under their name.
• If you are making multiple bookings, to avoid confusion, please book these in separate transactions.
• Participants will receive an email 60 minutes before the first class with more information and a Zoom link and password. Keep this information safe as the link and password will remain the same for each of the 5 classes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received your link (and it’s definitely not in your junk folder!)
• We have a limited number of spaces in each class, so please email email@example.com asap if you are no longer able to attend your course. Please note that bookings are non-refundable.
• Parent or guardian consent is required for all participants under the age of 18 joining an online course. You will recieve a consent form after booking which will need to be signed and returned by a parent of guardian prior to the start of the course.
Designed for everyone, but will try and cater to everyone too - expect some easy parts alongside some more challenging sections.
Never danced before, or never tried this style before? This is for you.
Level 1 Beginner:
Some confidence with movement, or minimal experience in a particular style.
Level 2 Improver:
You’ve completed at least one term of a particular style, or are already an experienced dancer.
Level 3 Intermediate:
You’ve completed at least 2 terms of Improver's classes, or are an experienced and confident dancer.
Level 4 Advanced:
Focusing on technique and classes will be at a fast pace. For experienced dancers only.
Advanced / Professional:
For those wanting a really challenging class, tough on technique and physically demanding.
For those undergoing professional dance training, or established professional dancers.