Be part of the Dance Base Festival 18 Street Team
We're looking for a team of confident, friendly people who are excited about our programme of fantastic shows to help introduce audiences to Dance Base on the busy Edinburgh streets during the Festival 18. If you're interested in dance and working with us during the August festival period, take a look at the job description below.
- Distribute flyers hand to hand in locations as specified by the Marketing & Communications Officer
- Watch all of the Dance Base shows in order to be able to talk knowledgeably about them to members of the public
- Talk with members of the public encouraging them to attend performances/events at Dance Base
- Accompany performers on the street with promotional material when necessary
- Support the Dance Base festival campaign and promote the shows positively
£7.85 per hour
4 – 8 hours per day
Up to 6 days a week (no more than 6 days will be worked without a day off)
Interviews will take place on Friday, 22 June. If your interview is successful, you will also need to be available for the induction on the morning of Monday, 30 July, and for the full day on Thursday 2 August. You would work on a shift basis thereafter, until 26 August.
If you're interested in applying for the role, please send both:
with 'STREET' and your name as the subject line to email@example.com, or post to HR, Dance Base, 14-16 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JU (marking the envelope 'STREET') by 17.00 on Wednesday 13 June 2017.
Dance Base is a Disability Confident employer and encourages applications by people with a diverse range of backgrounds and abilities.