Dance Base is Scotland’s National Centre for Dance and each week our studios are bursting with 1,200 people who love to dance, laugh, create and move.
Many people are surprised to learn we are a Scottish registered charity. Still, more don’t realise the vast scale of charitable work we carry out every year, which includes:
• Widening participation access to diverse communities across Edinburgh
• Increasing health, fitness and wellbeing for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds
• World-class artistic programming
• Nurturing emerging and established professional dance artists
• Developing the Scottish professional dance sector
• Providing over 100 affordable dance weekly courses, drop-ins and workshops covering 40 different dance styles
Everyone who loves Dance Base can support the distinct and exciting work we do - continue reading to find out how.
All donations are welcome and none are too small - added together, gifts of all sizes make a substantial difference to our work.
The donation button above will transfer you to Dance Base’s OAA PayPal account where you can make your donation.
You can also complete and return the downloadable form (in the relevant section) to make a single, off-line donation here.
Regular donations can help Dance Base plan future work and will provide consistency for professional dance artists and local communities engaged in our professional and participation programmes.
Take a leap and support something special - make a regular donation to Dance Base from as little as £3 a month by completing and returning the donation form below.
For more information about making a donation please contact: Matt Roe, General Manager
Dance Base is a registered charity no. SC022512