Dance Base is currently recruiting for a Front of House Assistant:
The post holder is responsible for presenting the public face of Dance Base and for ensuring that all users of the building and of Dance Base resources receive a welcome, friendly and efficient service in line with Dance Base Customer Commitment and Front of House policies and procedures.
The post is responsible to the Bookings and Front of House Manager and, by proxy, to the Front of House Duty Managers.
To work on a rota basis as part of a team of Front of House Assistants to:
• Welcome all visitors to the building, sign them in and direct them within the building as required
• Be the first point of call for all phone and email queries and respond as required.
• Respond to and/or direct any email and answerphone messages to other staff as appropriate
• Make bookings using the computerised box office systems for all classes, workshops and events
• Receive and process cash, cheque and card payments as appropriate
• Send out information and brochures as required
• Process any box office reports as requested by the Bookings and Front of House Manager
• Assist in ensuring that all areas of the building, including changing rooms, are in good repair, clean and clear of unnecessary items, tidy and safe for use throughout the day/evening and report any issues.
• Assist with other Front of House duties as required such as studio preparation.
• Be a part of the Festival Fringe Bookings team.
For further info, please download the full job description here.
To apply for the post, download and complete the application form and Equal Opportunities Form below, and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday, 20 February 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be notified on Tuesday 21st of February 2017 and interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd of February 2017.
Please do not submit CVs as these are not accepted.
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest in Dance Base.
Dance Base is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sectors of the community.